10 Reasons to book your ski holiday now!
Quuuuuick! There are only 10 weeks left of the lift operated Winter Season in Morzine… have you visited us yet?
We’ve regaled the mental health benefits of mountain time, given you the best ski-fit hacks, appeased your eco brain on good habits and smart travel, provided eating out tips (and local recipes) for all dietary requirements and instagrammed the incredible dumps we’ve had… now treat yourselves and book that snow holiday before it’s too late!
Why choose Morzine?
- 1hr15 transfer from Geneva Airport
- Massive ski area covering France and Switzerland (the Portes du Soleil boasts over 600k of skiing with 351 marked pistes and 238 lifts)
- Suitable for all levels (from the Swiss Wall, and VDM off-piste to magic carpets, and pretty tree runs)
- Tons more ways available to experience the mountains (snowshoeing to cross-country skiing)
- Amazing family facilities (ice rinks to sledging)
- Incredible après scene (from live music to boutique spas)
- Foodie paradise (from gourmet restaurants to dreamy bakeries and picnic areas, on and off the mountain)
- Sunshine! (most of the time…)
Why choose Mountain Xtra?
- High standard accommodation (stylish apartments & chalets)
- Extremely reasonable prices! (plus special offers below)
- Eco credentials
- Instagramable chalets and views
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Wine on arrival (complimentary)
- Eco soap bars instead of plastic bottles
- Pre arrival guide / web app
- Travel cot / high chair (free of charge)
Ok, that’s waaay more than 10. And we could still go on! Choose your own top 10 from our list and visit us at Mountain Xtra to see what we can do for you.
We’re chocca at the moment, but have some fabulous February deals for later in the month…
We’re offering 50% off last minute bookings at Chalet Deux and Chalet Cascade for the w/c 8th February.
We also have special offers at Chalet Lilybel, Chalet Skyline and Apartment Choucas for the w/c 23nd February.
Contact us or use the easy availability search box on our website for March/April availability!
What are you waiting for? It’s dumped it down again this week! Get booking!