What’s on in Morzine & Les Gets w/c 14th March
Saturday 14th March
– Rock the Piste Festival opening day! Don’t miss the chance to visit the snowiest festival in Europe!
Sunday 15th March
– Sunday Roast at the Rhodos. Enough said.
– Babes in the Wood. Carpentry Workshop for children in Les Gets
14:30 – 19:00
Monday 16th March
– Welcome Drinks at the Morzine Tourism Office. Start the week off in the best possible way with free drinks! 16:30 – 18:30
– Welcome Drinks at the Les Gets Tourism Office. Start the week off in the best possible way with free drinks! 18:45 – 00:00 with Mulled wine and a Torch lit ski show
Tuesday 17th March
– ESF torchlit descent of the Pleney in Morzine, 18:00 – 19:00 with fireworks and music.
– Firework display on the Piste de Carry in les Gets. Don’t miss this spectacular free firework display in the night sky over Les Gets.
Wednesday 18th March
– Market day in Morzine. This is a must if you’re self catered, or even just fancy seeing some excellent local meats, cheeses and crafts.
– Apres Fancy Dress party and all-you-can-eat at Inferno at the top of the Nyon cable car. Don’t miss the best après party of the week!
– Night walk by torch light in les Gets. Discover everything Les Gets has to offer by night. Register by 12:00 Noon at the Tourist Office in Les Gets.
19:00 – 20:30
Thursday 19th March
– Market day in Les Gets – The same market traders in Morzine on a Wednesday hit Les Gets on a Thursday – so if you missed out on the Morzine market, make sure you don’t miss Les Gets.
– Night skiing on the Pleney in Morzine. 20:00 – 22:00
Friday 20th March
– Treasure Hunt in Les Gets – meeting at the top of the Piste des Indiens for a fun treasure hunt for kids 3 and over.
– Snowball Fight in Morzine – Make your way to the oppositions’ side without taking too many hits to win! 6 years and over – Free.